[INTERVIEW] JUNG SANE with Gallery BK x Art Terms

August 09, 2021 

Painting and thereafter, installation view, Gallery BK, Seoul, Korea, 2021 

Art Terms X GALLERY BK 

Jung Sane plays with perforated aluminum panel along with the overlapped and mixed text. She presents her stories to give hope and encouragement. By using 3-d fundamental design, she communicates about the meaning of life. The artist tries to deliver the inherent meaning in paintings, words, installations, and performance art. The meaning is hidden by her statement which implies the essential concern in her own life.

< Nonsense > , lacquer spray paint on paper, 39.4 x 54.6 cm, 2021 

< Late Fragment >, Perforated aluminum panel, acrylic spray paint, acrylic on paper, wooden frame,anti-reflection glass, 153.5x113.2 x9.9cm,  2021 

<I Paint Wayne's Ball To Play >, Oil on linen, 90.8 x 90.8 x 2.7 cm,  2019 

< I Paint James’s Spaghetti To Eat > , Oil on canvas, 90.8 x 90.8 x 2.7cm, 2018 

"You can experience an overwhelming moment and joy from incredible artworks. I am enjoying it as well. So I hope all the audicen experience those moments."

Art Terms X GALLERY BK sincerely appreciates the opportunity to interview Jung Sane, who continuously questions herself to communicate with art. 

Prev [NEWS] Banksy-style pieces appear in Gorleston, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft
Next [NEWS] Rhizome Receives Largest Donation from the Sale of Artist Rafael Rozendaal's NFT Art
  List